This project has received funding from the Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 730830.
- Ying Yan, Maha Bouaziz, Mohamed Kassab, Marion Berbineau and José Soler, Co-simulation Platform for Train-to-Ground communications, 20th Nordic Seminar on Railway Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, June, 2017.
Public access: http://orbit.dtu.dk/files/146715265/NJS18_dtu_YingYan_MB.pdf
- Hongjie Fang and Roman Obermaisser, Execution Environment for Mixed-Criticality Train Applications based on an Integrated Architecture, In Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Promising Electronic Technologies (ICPET), Deir El-Balah, Palestine, 2017.
Public access: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8109029
- Mirko Jakovljevic, Alvaro Soares, Open Ethernet-Based Embedded Platforms for Integrated Modular Architectures and Autonomous Systems, AHS Forum 73, Forth Worth, Texas, USA, May 2017.
Public access: https://www.tttech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017-AHS-Forum-73-Open-Ethernet-Based-Embedded-Platforms.pdf
- Bernd Hirschler, Mirko Jakovljevic, Secure deterministic L2/L3 Ethernet Networking for Integrated Architectures, SAE Aerotech 2017, Forth Worth, Texas, USA, September 2017.
Public access: https://www.tttech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017-SAE-Secure-deterministic-L2L3-Ethernet-Networking.pdf
- Maha Bouaziz, Ying Yan, Mohamed Kassab, José Soler and Marion Berbineau, Train-to-Ground communications of a Train Control and Monitoring Systems: A simulation platform modelling approach, 7th Transport Research Arena TRA, Vienna, Austria, April, 2018.
Public access: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1456634
- Maryam Pahlevan and Roman Obermaisser, Evaluation of Time-Triggered Traffic in Time-Sensitive Networks Using the OPNET Simulation Framework, ERTS 2018, Cambridge, UK, March 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pahlevan-pdp-2018.pdf
- Tobias Pieper and Roman Obermaisser, Distributed co-simulation for software-in-the-loop testing of networked railway systems, 7th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing, Budva, Montenegro, June 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pieper-meco-2018.pdf
- Maryam Pahlevan, Nadra Tabassam and Roman Obermaisser, Heuristic List Scheduler for Time Triggered Traffic in Time Sensitive Networks, 16th International Workshop on Real-Time Networks, Barcelona, Spain, July 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pahlevan-rtn-2018.pdf
- Daniel Onwuchekwa and Roman Obermaisser, Fault Injection Framework for Time Triggered Ethernet, Transport Research Arena (TRA 2018) Vienna, Austria, 2018.
Public access: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1485392
- Mohammed Abuteir, Zaher Owda, Hamidreza Ahmadiarr and Roman Obermaisser, Simulation Model and Environment for Mixed-Criticality Networked Multi-Core Chips, 2018 IEEE 13th International Symposium on Industrial Embedded Systems (SIES), Graz, 2018, pp. 1-8.
Public access: https://www.tttech.com/wp-content/uploads/S_VP.pdf
- Hongjie Fang and Roman Obermaisser, Virtual Switch Supporting Time-Space Partitioning and Dynamic Configuration for Integrated Train Control and Management Systems, 21st Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design, 2018, Prague, Czech Republic, August 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/es/index.php/staff-details/fang.html
- Maryam Pahlevan and Roman Obermaisser, Genetic Algorithm for Scheduling Time-Triggered Traffic in Time-Sensitive Networks, 23rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, Torino, Italy, September 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pahlevan-etfa-2018.pdf
- Tobias Pieper and Roman Obermaisser, Network-Centric Co-Simulation Framework for Software-In-the-Loop Testing of Geographically Distributed Simulation Components, 21st IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engeneering, Bucharest, Romania, October 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pieper-cse-2018.pdf
- Maryam Pahlevan and Roman Obermaisser, Redundancy Managmenet for Safety-Critical Applications with Time Sensitive Networking, 28th International Telecommunication Networks And Applications Conference, Sydney Australia, November 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pahlevan-itnac-2018.pdf
- Daniel Onwuchekwa and Roman Obermaisser, Fault injection framework for assessing fault containment of TTEthernet against babbling idiot failure, IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Quality of Service, Banff, Canada, 2018
Public access: http://iwqos2018.ieee-iwqos.org/files/2018/05/Fault_Injection_Framework.pdf
- Mirko Jakovljevic, Arjan Geven, Natasa Simanic-John, Derya Mete Saatci, Next-Gen Train Control / Management (TCMS) Architectures: 'Drive-By-Data' System Integration Approach, ERTS 2018, Toulouse, France, February 2018.
Public access: https://www.tttech.com/wp-content/uploads/2018-ERTS2017-Next-Gen-Train-Control.pdf
- S. Amin and R. Obermaisser, A Time-Triggered Scheduling Algorithm for Active Diagnosis in Heterogeneous Distributed Systems, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), Bucharest, 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/amin-cse-2018.pdf
- A. Murshed, M. Abuteirl and R. Obermaisser, Simulation and Validation Framework for Safety-Critical Applications in System-of-Systems, 2018 IEEE 23rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), Turin, 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/murshed-etfa-2018.pdf
- N. Tabassam and R. Obermaisser, Minimizing the Make Span of Diagnostic Multi-Query Graphs Using Graph Pruning and Query Merging, 2018 IEEE 23rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), Turin, 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/tabassam-etfa-2018.pdf