This project has received funding from the Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 730830.
Within Safe4RAIL, the following scientific publications were published by the consortium. Further publications submitted to conferences are pending evaluation.
- Maha Bouaziz, Ying Yan, Mohamed Kassab, José Soler and Marion Berbineau, Train-to-Ground communications of a Train Control and Monitoring Systems: A simulation platform modelling approach, 7th Transport Research Arena TRA, Vienna, Austria, April, 2017.
Public access: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1456634
- Ying Yan, Maha Bouaziz,Mohamed Kassab, Marion Berbineau and José Soler, Co-simulation Platform for Train-to-Ground communications, 20th Nordic Seminar on Railway Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, June, 2017.
Public access: http://orbit.dtu.dk/files/146715265/NJS18_dtu_YingYan_MB.pdf
- Maryam Pahlevan and Roman Obermaisser, Evaluation of Time-Triggered Traffic in Time-Sensitive Networks Using the OPNET Simulation Framework, ERTS 2018, Cambridge, UK, March 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pahlevan_pdp_2018.pdf
- Tobias Pieper and Roman Obermaisser, Distributed co-simulation for software-in-the-loop testing of networked railway systems, 7th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing, Budva, Montenegro, June 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pieper_meco_2018.pdf
- Maryam Pahlevan, Nadra Tabassam and Roman Obermaisser, Heuristic List Scheduler for Time Triggered Traffic in Time Sensitive Networks, 16th International Workshop on Real-Time Networks, Barcelona, Spain, July 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pahlevan_rtn_2018.pdf
- Daniel Onwuchekwa and Roman Obermaisser, Fault Injection Framework for Time Triggered Ethernet, Transport Research Arena (TRA 2018) Vienna, Austria, 2018.
Public access: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1485392
- Mohammed Abuteir, Zaher Owda, Hamidreza Ahmadiarr and Roman Obermaisser, Simulation Model and Environment for Mixed-Criticality Networked Multi-Core Chips, 2018 IEEE 13th International Symposium on Industrial Embedded Systems (SIES), Graz, 2018, pp. 1-8.
Public access: https://www.tttech.com/wp-content/uploads/S_VP.pdf
- Hongjie Fang and Roman Obermaisser, Virtual Switch Supporting Time-Space Partitioning and Dynamic Configuration for Integrated Train Control and Management Systems, 21st Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design, 2018, Prague, Czech Republic, August 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/es/index.php/staff-details/fang.html
- Maryam Pahlevan and Roman Obermaisser, Genetic Algorithm for Scheduling Time-Triggered Traffic in Time-Sensitive Networks, 23rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, Torino, Italy, September 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pahlevan_etfa_2018.pdf
- Tobias Pieper and Roman Obermaisser, Network-Centric Co-Simulation Framework for Software-In-the-Loop Testing of Geographically Distributed Simulation Components, 21st IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engeneering, Bucharest, Romania, October 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pieper_cse_2018.pdf
- Maryam Pahlevan and Roman Obermaisser, Redundancy Managmenet for Safety-Critical Applications with Time Sensitive Networking, 28th International Telecommunication Networks And Applications Conference, Sydney Australia, November 2018.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/pahlevan_itnac_2018.pdf
- Daniel Onwuchekwa and Roman Obermaisser, Fault injection framework for assessing fault containment of TTEthernet against babbling idiot failure, IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Quality of Service, Banff, Canada, 2018
Public access: http://iwqos2018.ieee-iwqos.org/files/2018/05/Fault_Injection_Framework.pdf
- Hongjie Fang and Roman Obermaisser, Execution Environment for Mixed-Criticality Train Applications based on an Integrated Architecture, In Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Promising Electronic Technologies (ICPET), Deir El-Balah, Palestine, 2017.
Public access: https://networked-embedded.de/paper/fang_icpet_2017.pdf
- Mirko Jakovljevic, Arjan Geven, Natasa Simanic-John, Derya Mete Saatci, Next-Gen Train Control / Management (TCMS) Architectures: 'Drive-By-Data' System Integration Approach, ERTS 2018, Toulouse, France, February 2018.
Public access: https://www.tttech.com/wp-content/uploads/2018-ERTS2017-Next-Gen-Train-Control.pdf